Hello,
I wanted to share with you a photo of my dining space, the people who owned the house before us knocked completely through to the lounge giving the whole room a wonderful light and airy feel.

The fireplace is painted in down pipe by Farrow and Ball which I think sets quite a dramatic and grown up feel, and the mirror which I found in a house clearance and cost just £30.00 is painted to match.

My farmhouse table came from the emporium in Ampthill, Bedfordshire. It's very old and we decided when we bought it to not be precious over it, it has a beautiful warm warn in look that's hard to mimic.

My ercol chairs where given to me by my parents and I've painted them in mizzle by Farrow and Ball.

I just love sash windows and chose to make my blinds from Kate Formans blue rose fabric, it has an understated elegance and is still a beautiful chintz in the most amazing linen.

I hope you have a lovely weekend!

Emma 

Post a Comment

©jeansandroses2016. Powered by Blogger.