Hello lovelies,

I just wanted to share with you a few pics of my living room.
The walls are painted in +Farrow & Ball Blackened which is a lovely pale white/grey with a hint of blue, Ive found it's the perfect backdrop for my favourite colour combinations - mint, blue and a touch of pink.

I love to style my home with handmade and vintage pieces.
The lamp shown above was given to me by a friend to have and up-cycle, I know, I have the best friends! I painted its black base in white and made a new shade for the frame using +Kate Forman Amy fabric which I love!

The old mirror belonged to my hubby and was a bit drab and brown so I did a tester pot make-over (my favourite kind of make-overs) and painted it in Farrow and Ball mizzle which is one of my go to paints from the range, I flipping love it!

The wall sconces came from a flea market and were a bargain! I think they only set me back £13.00

As a flower grower, my most favourite way to add colour to the home has to be with beautiful home grown blooms, check out my dahlia! It's called Avignon and is the size of a dinner plate!



My vintage bureau was given to me by my parents and the lamp by my brother, both have been painted in mizzle, I added a bit more colour with a spotty +Laura Ashley jug and a small pink jug that sits on a stack of vintage books of varying shades of blue.
My little zinc tray was a christmas pressie last year from my hubby.


And finally, I painted this old plant stand in white and just popped a little pot of violas on top to brighten up this corner. I love how simple the effect is.

I do hope you've enjoyed my little tour!

Emma x


Post a Comment

©jeansandroses2016. Powered by Blogger.